Back to normal or future forward? Be part of the agriculture revolution, grow your own food, and make your body and wallet healthy!
In this course, you will learn about the following:
- History and Concept of Hydroponics
- Opportunities in Hydroponics
- Difference between Aquaponics and Hydroponics
- Parts of a Hydroponic System
- Plant Growth and Nutrition
- Nutrients Solutions and its Components
- Environmental Measurement & Metrics (Light, Humidity, pH, etc.)
- Troubleshooting Nutrient Deficiencies
- Hydroponics Nursery Management
- Kinds of Hydroponic Setup
- Crop Protection
- Introduction to Aquaponics
- Setting-up your own System
Who this course is for?
- People who want to grow their own healthy food — with little to no experience of urban farming (not recommended for experienced growers - although you might find some nuggets of wisdom here!)
- Former Overseas workers looking for investment opportunities in a fast-growing market in the Philippines
- Budding entrepreneurs who want to start a business in food and farming
Included in the fee:
- Certificate of Completion from Tagani Philippines
- LIFETIME ACCESS Training videos
- Free consultations
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the schedule of the course?
We publish new webinar training videos at the Tagani Plus platform from 12PM to 1PM on the last day of each month. When uploaded on Tagani Plus, you may access the courses any time you wish as long as you have internet connection. We made it this way so you may learn agriculture at your own pace and time, wherever you are!
How can I ask questions if the course is pre-recorded?
Our Tagani Plus platform has a comment section in each module and lesson. From there, you will have the chance to ask questions and the instructor likewise will answer them accordingly as your questions arise. How do I enroll? You may enroll by clicking the enroll button above then you will directed to the checkout page for payment. After successfully validating your payment, you will now have access to the classes directly through the Tagani Plus portal. If you have problems accessing the portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your payment options?
Enrolling and paying for online webinars and workshops has never been this easy! Tagani partnered with payment partners so you can learn and de-stress with us, without the hassle, through our payment channels:
- For bank transfers, digital wallets, over-the-counter, and cash payments: use DragonPay as option
- For internationally-issued credit cards, debit cards, and wire transfers: use PayPal Express
- For locally-issued credit cards and debit cards: use PayMongo as option
- For GCash digital wallet payment: use GCash via PayMongo as option
Should you opt other payment options such as GCash Scan to Pay QR or email invoicing: send us an email to email@example.com so we can accommodate your request. I cannot pay for the course costs.
Do you have scholarships or discounts?
If you are currently a student, a person with disability, or a senior citizen, you are entitled for a 20% discount on all our courses. To apply for this discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof so we can send you your discount coupon.
We also provide grants to deserving beneficiaries through the Tagani Farm Fund. To apply, send a letter of request to email@example.com. Aside from all of these, we also provide promotional discounts such as early bird promos for new courses and whenever we have something to celebrate for! So please check out our social media channels to be updated on promos and discount coupons.